At Ark Home Healthcare we are looking for a Team Leader to join our domiciliary business based in Pudsey, Leeds
The main responsibilities are to supervise, support and develop a group of Care Workers with the efficient planning and delivery of care to clients across the UK.
- Support and develop staff
- Manage complaints in accordance with Ark policies and procedures
- Monitor and review care packages
- Monitor and review care service quality performance
- Suport of the on call rota
- Create support plans and undertake risk assessments
- Experience of supervising a team
- Trained care worker
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised with good time management and the ability to prioritise
- Full Valid UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent training
- Breakdown cover
- The opportunity to work for a growing, forward thinking company and make a real difference
Interviews are being booked over the coming weeks. Apply now and take the next step in your career! Ark is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, marital status, disability, religion or belief, gender, sex or sexual orientation or age.
Date posted: Posted 20 days ago
Salary: £9.00 - £9.13 ph