Ark Complex Care are currently looking to recruit experienced complex support workers/care assistants. To be considered for this position experience working with complex needs is an advantage however we will consider applicant's with no experience and would prefer a driver.
This position is for days and nights and you would be working with one client in their own home on a rota basis.
Care worker role and responsibilities:
- Assisting with personal care i.e. bathing, dressing, skin care, shaving, oral care and toileting
- Helping with general tasks such as collection of prescriptions and paying bills
- Meal preparation i.e. menu planning, preparing and serving foods
- Domestic duties including changing beds, laundry, ironing and shopping
- Assisting with medication
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 3 months experience working in healthcare required
- Experience of working within complex care
Work for us:
It's great working for Ark and here's why: -
- Paid induction
- Comprehensive clinical training package giving you real opportunities for development
- Funding towards QCF and Apprenticeship qualifications
- Career progression with a growing nationwide home healthcare provider
Weekly pay, No upfront DBS cost
Ark Home Healthcare delivers high quality and personalised healthcare services in domiciliary, complex and 24/7 live-in care. Our Complex Care division provides clinical and complex support for customers to help them stay living safely and comfortably in their own homes.
Ark is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, marital status, disability, religion or belief, gender, sex or sexual orientation or age.
Date posted: Posted 26 days ago
Salary: £8.50 - £9.50 per hour