Job: Children's Complex Care worker
We are looking for kind and caring applicants, with a natural bubbly personality, who are reliable, and trustworthy, understanding, creative and fun. With a calm and relaxed nature, who possess excellent listening skills, patience and experience of working with complex care, in children.
Our Children are looked after by Birmingham Children's Hospital, the carers who help to look after these children will play a pivotal part in their development, such as:
Developmental learning through play
Maintaining a comfortable and safe playing/learning environment
Experience to be able to deal with complex situations such as breathing and suctioning
Criteria - Applicants MUST
- Hold a UK driving license.
- Good communication, listening skills and must be able to follow instructions as well as using their own initiative
- Be flexible to allow cover where needed for staff absences
- Have a Common sense approach - ability to pre-empt and tackle things that come up quickly
- Experienced in clinical /complex care
- Be able to perform well under pressure.
- Between £8.00 and £10 per hour (depending on the package)
- Shifts between 7am - 10pm Monday - Sunday
Date posted: Posted 19 days ago
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £8.00 - £10.00 per hour (dependant on package)