Job: Complex Care Support Worker/Personal Assistant
We are looking for a caring female applicant with a bubbly personality, reliable, hands on, kind, trustworthy, understanding, creative and fun. A calm and relaxed natured candidate who has excellent listening skills, patience and understanding.
Our client is highly intelligent, so enjoys Good Company, you will require copious amounts of energy and lots of momentum.
The job entails complex care provision with the need to maintain clients breathing via different medical equipment, eye care and skin care as well as medications to be given throughout the day.
Taking the client to appointments, gym, shopping and socialising.
Applicant must be able to carry out admin and household duties including meal preparation, and respect the privacy of the client, the family and the home at all times.
Criteria - Applicants MUST
- Be able to perform well under pressure.
- Be Non smokers - As this affect client's health.
- Hold a full clean UK driving license. Have at least 2 years of driving experience including motorway driving, as driving is essential for the job, and you must be a confident driver.
- Have advanced IT, literacy (inc. writing and comprehension) and reading skills so they are competent when performing admin duties and helping client on the computer.
- Good communication, listening skills and must be able to follow instructions as well as using their own initiative, for example having the ability to advocate without removing clients voice
- Be flexible to allow cover where needed for staff absences
- Have a Common sense approach - ability to pre-empt and tackle things that come up quickly
- Experienced in clinical /complex care - working towards a qualification in care
- Be around the same age as the client 25-35
- 7am until 7pm
- £10 per hour
Date posted: Posted 26 days ago
Salary: £10.00 per hour